Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine Stamp Camp-Gift Card Holder

I am still thinking about our Valentine Stamp Camp which Susan and I are hosting on Saturday. This is the Gift Card Holder which we will be making. It uses that great Red Glimmer Paper which is in the Occasions Mini. I love the little girl on the front of the card. She is from the stamp set "Greeting Card Kids" I like that stamp set because it is a stamp set that can be used for ALL seasons and the kids in the set are so cute!

It is snowing here today! And snowing and snowing! I love snow! So I am a happy camper today. I will be in the kitchen all day today cooking. For some reason when it snows, I get the urge to make soups and I usually bake cakes. I don't know why, but that is what I do. So I am off now to cook up a couple batches of different soups. So whatever the weather is like where you are today, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really sweet idea ~ I love the coloring on the girl's dress!

    ReplyDelete