Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year and a New Baby


Happy belated New Year! When I posted last time, I thought I would have a chance to work on some projects but that did not work out like I had planned. My daughter, her husband, baby and his parents came up for the weekend. So it was a very busy couple of days. So no new projects were worked on . But I did manage to do a few pages of my new grandson on My Digital Studio. I decided that I would do a first year scrapbook for him. I used the selection of using predesigned pages for your scrapbook. Although this was a predesigned, I changed the color of the pages, added some embellishments and deleted others. It was very easy and simple to use. A whole book could be done in a day. I have decided that I will make a page for each month and also for special events. These pictures were taken when he was 3 days old and leaving the hospital. As the page says, he is a "little cutie"!


No comments:

Post a Comment