Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nashville Make & Takes, Prizes, and Friends

I got home 2 hours ago and I had to unwind a bit. It has been a whirlwind of information, change, classes,friendship, swaps and just plain fun! Here I am with my upline Kim and my sideline sisters Buffy and Susan. We are inside the hotel but we are in the Delta part of the hotel which looks like a southern town. It looks as though we are outside but we are not.

The next 2 pictures are pictures of only two of the Make & Takes that we worked on last night until 10:30 at night! The pin is made using our new Springtime Vintage fabric which is in the new Occasion Mini. The next photo is a card using "Clearly for You" stamp set also from the Occasion Mini. The projects that we made at Leadership were gorgeous this year. Not that they were not nice last year but I think Stampin' Up outdid themselves this year. I will post more later this week. The next two pictures are a look at some of the prizes we received there. We were surprised at the end of Leadership with the bundle containing a stamp set, fabric, buttons and a digital download from the Sale- A Bration Campaign. What a wonderful surprise from Shelli. Earlier in the day we received the Glimmer Paper, Glimmer Brads, and Glass Glitter bundle. The surprises yesterday never seemed to end! What a great day!

The last picture was taken after Leadership ended. We took this picture at the front of the stage. The theme this year was +one. More on that in the next couple of months. We had such a great time and I was sad to leave but I am also glad to be home with my family. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day today!







No comments:

Post a Comment