Friday, January 7, 2011

Nashville Swaps

I will be in Nashville next week for Leadership Conference. I am so excited about going. I was unable to go last year to Phoenix and I am so happy that I am able to go this year. Susan, Buffy and I will be meeting up with Kim in Nashville. There will be meetings, stamping, and meeting up with friends. It is sure to be a good time. Oh yes, there will be swapping too. This is the sample of one of the swaps that I will be swapping in Nashville. I am almost finished with them. Hopefully this afternoon they will be done. Then I have to put together all the pieces for the second card that I made.

This card was made by using a new stamp set which is in the new Occasions Mini. The name of this set is "NATURE WALK". I really am excited by this new set. It was the first item on my list. The supplies used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: En Francois, Nature Walk
PAPER: Confetti White, Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush
INK: Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Black Staz-On, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Pearl Jewels, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, 3/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta

The items in RED are items that you can find in the new Occasions Mini.

I hope that you like this card and that the Demos in Nashville like it also. It is snowing here today, so I will spend the rest of this lazy day finishing my swaps. Go out and enjoy your day! I hope the weather is better there than it is here.

2 comments:

  1. That new Tulip folder is so sweet! Have fun next week, and please post lots of pictures so those of us who aren't going get to see all the fun you had - and the cool stuff you made!

    ReplyDelete