Monday, January 10, 2011

MDS Birth Announcement

Getting ready for Nashville, but with the weather report I am not sure what will happen the next few days. But in the meantime, I thought I would show you the Birth announcement I designed for my first grandson. The colors and stars match his bedding. My daughter and her husband liked what I came up with. And it was so easy using My Digital Studio to make it. I hope every likes it once it is sent out. I thought for the first time making a birth announcement, it did not look bad.

They are calling for snow tomorrow night here into Wednesday, so we are not sure how it will effect our flight. So hopefully we will be able to get to Nashville. Although I usually enjoy the snow, this time I am hoping the storm fizzles out. If we are able to get there for Leadership, I will keep you updated with our trip. Enjoy your day!

1 comment: