Monday, October 11, 2010

Regional Project

Sorry I have not posted lately. I have been busy running Dad to the Doctor, trying to get Baby Shower centerpieces done and looking for a new stove. While I was in Baltimore at Regionals, my stove stopped working AGAIN! Since we bought it 6 years ago, it has had this one part replaced 5 times! This stove has been a real lemon. And although it is not that old, we felt now was the time to replace it instead of having it fixed again. We decided that we did not want to keep dumping money into something was never going to be fixed properly. So after a very busy week, I just had to sit down and post something.

At Regionals, we received the stamp set "DAY OF GRATITUDE". Although it was not my favorite when I first saw it in the Holiday Mini Catalog, I really liked it when I saw how many different ways that you could use it. This is one of the 6 projects that we made there. I thought this card was so nice. You can even see the stamping done on the envelope. The supplies used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Day of Gratitude
PAPER: Cajun Craze. Whisper White, River Rock
INK: Cajun Craze, River Rock
ACCESSORIES: Piercing Tool, Library Clips, River Rock, Cajun Craze and Old Olive Markers

Because this stamp set is very intricate, using the Stampin' Markers is a great way to add a variety of colors to the stamp. This week is another busy week but hopefully I will make time to post more projects this week. I am off to continue painting the centerpieces. Hope you enjoy your day!

1 comment: