Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Dear Kind and Wonderful Friend



On Sunday, I attended Kim's downline meeting at Erin's place. We did things a bit differently at this meeting and did a shoebox swap. This was the card that I made. It is a Triangle Trifold card. I had not made one of these for years. Buffy taught me how to do one when I first started with the group. I decided for this meeting, I wanted to do something that I had not done in a while. So after some thought, I came up with this card. As you can see, it is a card that fold up into a small square, It is a unique way to send a sentiment to someone. For this card I used"

STAMP SETS: All Holidays, Baroque Motifs, Occasional Quotes
PAPER: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait. Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Sunny Garden DSP
INK: Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait
ACCESSORIES: Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Blender Pen, Poppy Parade Marker

I love this color combination because it looks so cheerful. Besides the sentiment, colors can also convey feelings. I think the colors here are a good example of that. Using a unique card fold such as a Joy Fold or Triangle Trifold gives your card extra Pizazz. Anyone who receives a card with a different fold will feel special. They think that you really care about them if you took the time to do something a little special while creating a card for them.

Well I am off and running again. I am going to bake that final batch of cookies for the shower and order the food. Soon this shower will be over and I won't know what to do with myself. I take that last statement back. I know what I will do, I will stamp, stamp, stamp! Go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment