Friday, October 15, 2010

October Technique Class- Project 2

The technique that I used on this card was Serigraph. That was used in that large multi-colored rectangle on the card. I used the "Days of Gratitude" stamp set on this card. Serigraph is a collage looking technique which means there is a lot of different pieces , colors, and shapes. A collage is very busy and that is why for this card I purposely made the rest of the card more simple. By keeping the rest of the card more simple, your eye focuses more on the more decorative collage part. For this card I tried to stick with the traditional colors that are normally used to convey an autumn feel.

The last few days here, it is really beginning to feel like Fall. The temperatures are beginning to drop and the leaves have started to change their colors. This is my favorite time of year and I enjoy it so much. So now you go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment: