Friday, October 22, 2010

My Bag

I have told you many times that I do not like to make bags. I get so nervous making them. My friend Buffy, loves to make bags and makes them all the time. I wish I felt more confident when it comes to making bags. Susan and Buffy keep telling me that I should practice more and it would come more easy to me. This was the bag that I made in Stamford when Cindyrae showed us how to make them. The supplies that I used for this bag were:

PAPER: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-o-dile, Scallop Edge Border Punch

I do like my bag and hopefully I will overcome by "Bagophobia". Since my daughter is having a baby in December, I think I will try to make a bag using the DSP "Nursery Suite Specialty Paper". When I do you will be the first to see it.

Tomorrow I will be busy with our third in our Holiday Stamp - A - Stack series. So I will not get a chance to post tomorrow. Go out and enjoy your day and your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment