Monday, October 4, 2010

Regional Group Gift

Well I am back from Regionals and we all had a WONDERFUL time! It is amazing how talented these people are. I got a lot of great swaps. I can not believe all the different ideas that everyone comes up with. I always come back from a Regional with so many new and good ideas. Can't wait to share them with my customers.

When our "Love At First Stamp" group goes to various events, we always make little gifts for each other. This is the gift that I made for everyone. It is another Anti-Bacterial Gel holder. This is a more elegant looking version of the one that I made for Pennie for her event 2 weeks ago. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SETS: All Holidays ( for sentiment inside ), Elements of Style
PAPER: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette DSP, Melon Mambo DSP
INK: Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Beautiful Embosslit, Large Oval Punch, Pocket Size Anti- Bacterial Gel, Sticky Strip

Tonight I have a workshop at my friend Jodie's. She is having some of our friends over to make these holders but only we are going to make them with a Halloween theme. Every year she invites this group over to make something with a Halloween theme. She invited them over after work and is also making dinner for us and some others will be bringing dessert. I know we will be having a great time tonight. Nothing is better than stamping and eating with friends! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment