Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November Technique Class Card #3

This is the last card we are making for my November Technique Classes.  This is a Card in a Box Card.  I love it because You can fold it up and it lays flat.  After you fold it up, it fits into a number A2 envelope.  How neat is this!

My first class that I did this card in and they loved it!  I will say it takes a little more time and concentration to do it for the first time. But I think after you do one for the first time, it gets easier. 

For this card, I used a couple of different stamp sets.  I used the "FESTIVAL of TREES" for the trees in this vignette.  The houses, sentiment, and the Santa in his sleigh all came form the "HOLIDAY HOME" stamp set.  Love, Love, Love both of those stamp sets.  Both of them are so versatile.

The supplies that I used for this card were: 

STAMP SETS:  Festival of Trees, Holiday Home
PAPER:  Whisper White 12"x 12", All is Calm DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Garden Green, Soft Sky
INK:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Garden Green
ACCESSORIES: Sticky Strip, Bitty Banner Framelits, Homemade Holiday Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Smokey Slate Blendabilities

Although I used a lot of different supplies, I would not have it any other way.  While putting these cards together, we kept thinking of more things that we could add.  The ideas were flowing and everyone said they could not wait to get home to come up with their own creations.  That is what I enjoy most about my classes.  We sit and share ideas, and work on things we love to do.  What could be better than good friends laughing , sharing and stamping.  It was the perfect morning.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment