Monday, November 10, 2014

November Technique Class Card #2

This month I was so excited about sharing some great Christmas cards that I might have gotten a bit carried away.  Two of the cards will take a bit more time to make, so I felt the last card needed to be a bit more simple to make.  So using a technique that I was introduced to at Convention, I case'd this card with some modifications.  

Although you can see it from this photo, the Christmas tree is thick and raised without used dimensionals.  It is a quick and easy technique that adds dimension to your cards.  All you need in card stock and adhesive sheets.

Tomorrow I will post the last card in this month's technique classes.  You will want to check back because it is so cute!  

A reminder that I still have openings for my sessions this month.  They  are tomorrow morning @ 9:15 AM, Wednesday @ 7PM and Saturday @ 9 AM.  Contact me if you live in the area and are interested in attending.

Setting up my stamping area today for all the classes that I am holding this week.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment