Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eli's Turning 4

The last 2 days I have been working hard on Eli's invitations for his 4th birthday party.  I can not believe he is turning 4!  But being the good Grandma that I am, I just love making birthday invites for ALL my grandsons.  

This year was very hard because he insisted that he wanted the PAW PATROL characters on the card.  So I used the card stock, Star Framelits, and sentiment from SU.  The sentiment came from the stamp set, "A Dozen Thoughts".  I had to go rouge and use non SU products to get the images of the characters and the paw DSP.  

All in all I think it came out well.  But the best part of this card is that Eli loved it!!  And isn't that the most important thing.

Short post today because I need to go to the dentist.  So go out and Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment