Monday, November 3, 2014

Last Stamp A Stack of the Year

Sorry I have been missing the past month, but I had a number of things sneak up on me and my family which needed my full attention.  But I am now back with some great cards and projects you can make for the upcoming Holidays.


To start, I will be hosting my last Holiday Stamp A Stack for this year.  There is still time for you to get some more  cards finished for Christmas.  I always think it is a good idea to get your cards done early so you do not stress out at the last minute.

Here are the 4 cards for the last Stamp A Stack.  I love this selection because they are all so different.  We have the Snowflake card which is a Flip Card that uses the Snowflake Card Thinlet.  I love the Blackberry Bliss and Gold star card.  It is very different because of the colors that we used on it.  It is stunning in person!  The third card with the wreath is very simple but beautiful.  And the final Postcard Card is a complete surprise.  The card does not open at the Cherry Cobbler base but at the Very Vanilla postcard portion of the card.  It is also very sparkly because the trees are covered with Dazzling Diamonds.

I am very happy with the last 4 cards that I am offering.  The HOLIDAY STAMP A STACK will be held on November 23 @ 1 PM at my house.  If you live in the area and would like to attend, please contact me.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment