Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Technique Class Card #1

Today I want to show you my favorite Christmas Card that I designed this year. I think it might be a bit difficult to see all the details, but I really loved the elegance of this card.  I used Blendabilities on this card to color in the Christmas ornament.  This image can be found in the Holiday Catalog.  It is a single stamp and is called "CHRISTMAS BAUBLE".  After being able to get this great look by coloring in the image, I used Gold Foil paper in the background.  That little step halls to make this card even more elegant.

The embossing folder that was used also continues that elegant feel.  The basic colors that were used are Gold, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler.  They are traditional Christmas colors and also lend themselves nicely to an traditional and elegant Christmas card.  This is a card that everyone will love they receive it.  

I will be offering 3 Technique Classes this month.  they will be held on:
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 9:15 AM
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 @ 7 PM
Saturday, November 15, 2014 @ 9 AM

We will again be making 3 cards using 3 different techniques.  This month's technique classes will include Blendabilities, Card in a Box and Raised Image.  I am so excited to show you how to make 3 Christmas Cards using these techniques.  I will be posting the other cards we are going to make soon. If you are interested in attending one of these classes, please contact me.  Enjoy the day

No comments:

Post a Comment