Friday, December 6, 2013

Joyful Christmas Gift Card Holder

Here is another gift card that was offered at the "Let's Wrap it UP" stamping event.  Who can't use gift card holder?  My customers are always looking for new ways to make a gift card holder.  This holder is so quick and easy.  

The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: Joyful Christmas
PAPER:  Old Olive , Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Seasons of Style DSP, Red Glimmer Paper
INK:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES:  Dazzling Details, Scalloped Trim Edge Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip

Where do you place the gift card, you ask?  It is hidden inside the flap on the left.  Here are the dimensions for this project.

1.  Cut a piece of card stock 4-1/4" x 11"
2.  Score at 5-1/2" and 8-1/2"

When you fold at the 8-1/2" mark, fold inward.  You will punch a half circle at that end of the card stock.  Place sticky strip on the side edges and close.  This will create a pocket for the gift card to slide into.  The design of the card was CASE'd but I turned the design into a gift card holder.

Another crazy week.  Yesterday was my day off from babysitting and I had a lot to do.  But life always happens and changes your plans.  This weekend is a crazy week with Eli's birthday party with his friends and then he comes back to our house for a family dinner and party.  Sunday is my Christmas Downline Party.  I will be posting again on Monday after my crazy weekend.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment