Monday, December 23, 2013

A Merry Christmas from my Sideline!

As you know Susan and I coordinate a lot of our stamping events together.  We often attend SU events together also so of course we exchange Christmas cards.  This is the one that Susan sent me this year.  I find it difficult to make cards for Susan because we do so many Christmas events together that I find it hard to find time to come up with a design that she does not know about.  I am sure that she feels the same way. 

I loved the card that she sent me this year.  It is so simple and clean and the feeling it gives to me is the feeling of peace and calm.  I LOVE it!  The supplies that she used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Joyous Christmas
PAPER:  Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Cherry Cobbler
INK:  Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Gold Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, Scissors

Thank you Susan!  Short post today.  I still have a lot to get done before Christmas.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment