Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Downline Christmas Party

Sunday Susan and I had our Downline Christmas Party.  At the last minute I was unable to attend but I hear that it went quite well and everyone had a wonderful time.  For the party, we asked our downline to make a gift using SU product and we then had a drawing to decide who would receive which gift.  I was lucky enough to receive a wreath made form the Seasons of Style DSP.  I placed it on my wall in the family room as soon as I received it.

Here is a picture of my new wreath!  Isn't it beautiful and it fits right into my color scheme in this particular room.  I loved how she used the Bow Die to make the bow for the wreath.  The bow is made from Red Glimmer Paper and adds just the right amount of glitz for the Holidays.  

Just another idea of what you can with Stampin' Up products to help decorate your home for the Holidays.  Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment