Thursday, September 10, 2009

Regional Swaps

It is nippy here this morning as I start packing for Cincinnati. My upline and 4 sidelines are piling in a van tomorrow for a 10 hour drive to get there. We all got together Tuesday night for pedicures and a lot of fun before we start our trek to Ohio. More about that in a later post. So before I pack everything away in preparation for tomorrow, I decided to take a picture of one of my swaps. I used the Cottage Wall Designer Paper again. I just love that paper. the combination of the colors of the paper are fantastic! I also used a stamps from the sets "FLOWER FANCY" and "GREAT FRIEND". I like the way the card turned out. I hope that the people at Regionals feel the same way. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Flower Fancy, Great Friends
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
INK: Black Staz-On, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, 1/4" Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

I just love the new In Color, Rich Razzleberry. It really coordinates well with Orchid Opulence. I think this has become my favorite color combination to use this year. I am so excited about going to Regionals and seeing new ideas and meeting other demonstrators and see what kind of things they are doing. It is going to be a wonderful weekend! Especially when you get to share all that with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment