Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back again!

I'm back again! Sorry I have been gone for a while but I have been on vacation. We were vacationing in the Outer Banks. What a wonderful time! September has been a great but tiring month, because I have been traveling so much. I have been in Alabama, Cincinnati, and the Outer Banks! I really have never traveled so much in one month. This is the view outside our window. This is the first thing we saw when we woke up the first day. It was fantastic! The horses are wild and are protected. they roam free and it is amazing how how close they come up to your house. What a wonderful experience.

Now that I am home, I will be able to post regularly again. I do enjoy sharing my creations with you. Stay with me because I will be posting my upcoming Stamp A Stack information with you. Enjoy the day!

2 comments: