Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Branch Out

I love this set! I think it is so versatile. You can use this set for any season. It is not in the main catalog right now but on the Dormant List. Although I really like this set, this is the first time that I have used it for a class. This month's technique is "RIBBON". On this card, I am showing my customers how to tie a ribbon using only one hole! I think that it is good to be introduced to a variety of ways to do something. There are so many different ways to tie ribbon. It is nice to change the way we tie our bows to give the cards we make different looks. This is a very simple card and could be used for a number of occasions. This card took only a few minutes to make. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Branch Out
PAPER: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
INK: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Blender Pens, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Handheld Punch

I am sorry for not posting for a while but it has been a crazy month so far. I was only home 4 days when I got back in a car and 6 of us drove from Pennsylvania to Cincinnati for Regionals! I had a great time with my upline and sidelines as we spent time together all weekend. I can't even begin to tell you all the things that happened. It was one adventure after another. I will tell you though, 3 out of our group of 6 WON Door Prizes at the Seminar. What are the odds? So congrats Kim, Erin, and Buffy!!!

1 comment: