Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Last of the Teddy Bears

Well, I am posting the last in my series of Build-A-Bear cards. I don't know if you missed me or not but I just have returned from my family vacation in Alabama. My cousins and I drove down there to spend a week with another one of our relatives. We had a great time but I have not been able to access my blog to post. So I am back and ready to show you more cards. This one is so cute and feminine. The adorable print is from the Pawsitively Prints DSP from the new Holiday Mini. The dress was colored with a blender pen and the dots were placed there by using a marker. The Whisper White Eyelet Border just completes the whole girly feel. I think kids are really going to enjoy this new stamp set. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Beary Best Friends
PAPER: Pawsitively Prints DSP, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
INK: Black Staz-On
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border Punch, Blender Pens, Earth Elements Wonder Crayons, Soft Subtle Wonder Crayons

Just think of all the projects that you can do with this kid friendly set. I know I have a lot more than I can think of. I just have to find the time now to do them. Enjoy the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment