Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Leadership Gifts

I have not posted anything from Leadership. Things got a bit crazy and it got away from me.  So now that things have calmed down, I want to post a few things.  So I have decided to start with the gifts I made for my Upline and my 2 Sidelines..

I have been a fan of MuslinBags since Stampin' Up added them to their catalog last year.  I have found them handy to help package items that I use as gifts.  I like the idea that after you take out the gift inside, you are left with a cute gift bag that can be reused.  So it was no surprise to my friends at Leadership that I would include a Muslin Bag with my gift.

The supplies that I used for this project were:

INK:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana. Pool Party
ACCESSORIES:  Muslin Bag, Coastal Cabana Ribbon form the Best Year Ever Accessories Pack, Dots and Stripes Mask, Sponge Daubers

I love the Ombre effect that was created on this bag.  And I absolutely love the subtle color combination.

I then continues with my gift plans and created Wine Charms from earring hoops and the Something Borrowed Embellishments.  I think they turned out cute.  I did have problems with packaging the charms.  I ended up using Washi Tape to adhere the charms to card stock.
This is a close up picture that Susan too while using the wine charm on her glass.  It seemed that everyone enjoyed their gifts.  I know I enjoyed making them!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment