Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Emmett's Class's Valentines

Today I finished Emmett's daycare school Valentines for their party on Friday.  Yesterday another child was added to the list so I had to quickly make another one.  This candy treat holder was another quick and easy project to make.  When you are making 23-25 or more items, you really can not make projects that take a long time to make.

The supplies that I used for this candy treat holder were:

STAMP SET:  Hey, Valentine
PAPER: Real Red, Whisper White, Stacked With Love DSP Stack Pad
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento 
ACCESSORIES: Party Banners Bigz Die, Big Shot, 1/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Trmmer,  Silver Metallic Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Skintone Blendabilities

On the back of this project, I used a Chalk Marker to write the names of the students that are going to receive this cute Valentine Treats.

I saw how to make this treat holder on Dawn Oshefske's blog.  You can go over to her blog and check out the video tutorial she has posted on her blog.  I would like to thank Dawn for this tutorial.  She really help make my Valentine making easier this year.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment