Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine Teacher Treat and Card

Today is the boys Valentine Party at daycare.  So Grandma came up with a quick and easy way to package Hershey Bars for all the teachers.  I was running behind on all my work so I chose to take the easy way out this year.  I took a 5-1/2" x 6" piece of DSP and wrapped it around the Hershey bar.  I then took a 2" x 11" piece of contrasting Card Stock and punched each end using the Scallop Tag Topper  Punch.  Through each hole on the end, I took Seam Binding Ribbon and tied a bow in the middle adhering the strip together.  

Here is a list of supplies that I used for this project:

STAMP SET:  None
PAPER:  DSP from the Reals Paper Stack, White Card stock
INK:  None
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon

Quick and easy and a cute way to dress up a plain wrapped Hershey Bar for a special occasion.



This card is a CASE form Dawn Oshefske.  Her card was done in Crumb Cake but I changed up the colors of the card.  I left the sentiment because I thought that was a nice sentiment for the teachers at school and it fit perfectly with the sweet chocolate bar.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: You Plus Me
PAPER: Stacked with Love DSP Paper Stack
INK:  Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (RETIRED)

Thank goodness all my Valentines are now all finished and all the boys Valentines are finished.  Now I can breathe and start thinking of Easter ideas.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment