Friday, July 17, 2015

Skating By!

 So good to be back stamping again!  When I received the new SU Catalog, I looked for new stamp sets that I would use for my grandsons as well as for my classes.  This card was put on ,y list as soon as I saw it.  I did not think twice about getting it.  "SKATING BY" is such a cute set for a little boy as well as a tween.  There are numerous accessories for the young boy to hold as well as the skateboard.  That is one of the reasons I thought it was such a  good set for a male.

 The background is the " BRICK WALL" Embossing Folder.  I love it!  To make it more brick like, I sponged Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Craft Ink to make the bricks appear more distressed.  To color the boy, I used Blender pens and  Stamp Pads in the colors I wanted.

This is one of the cards that I will be offering at my Kid/Baby Card Buffet.  That information will available in a future post.

The supplies that I used for this project:

STAMP SET:  Skating By
PAPER:  Tip Top Taupe, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Smokey Slate
INK:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White Craft Ink, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Black Stazon
ACCESSORIES:  Banners Framelits, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scissors, Blender Pens, Sponges

It has been a while since I have stamped but life just got in the way.  My plan is to post at least 2 times a week.  Hopefully life this time will cooperate.  I am off and running again.  So you Enjoy the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment