Friday, September 26, 2014

Festival of Trees Card #2

This is a card that I came up with for the second Holiday Stamp A Stack that I will be hosting this weekend.  This card uses the stamp set "FESTIVAL of TREES" and the new 1/4" Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon.  Two more new items from the Holiday Catalog.

I used the Stylish Stripes  Embossing Folder to create the background.  I love the combination of red and green at Christmas so I used Real Red and Garden Green for this card.  I added a hint of Gold Foil to spice things up.  I also added some Red Rhinestones to the tree to add some bling.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Festival of Trees
PAPER:  Real Red, Garden Green, Gold Foil, Whisper White
INK:  Garden Green, Real Red
ACCESSORIES:  Stylish Styles Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Tree Punch, Jewel Rhinestones, Red Sharpie, 1/4" Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon

I used Circle Framelits to create the circles surrounding the tree.  I did that to create more visual interest.  Well I am off.  Today is a three grandson day.  So that means there will be lots of hugs and playing today with Grandma.  Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment