Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Wondrous Wreath CASE

I really am in love with this year's Holiday Catalog  One of my favorite Christmas stamp sets is "Wondrous Wreath".  But this set can be used for other seasons also.  
Michelle Buscher came up with an alternative used for Fall.  She case'd her card from the Holiday Catalog.  I loved the colors she used and I decided to do my own case of her card and changed it up a bit.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Wondrous Wreath, Good Greetings
PAPER:  Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Color Me Autumn DSP
INK:  Hello Honey. Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss
ACCESSORIES: Wondrous Wreath Framelits,  Bitty Banner Framelits, Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Linen Thread, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

I liked the way it came out .  Fall is my favorite season and the colors of fall are also high on my list.  So this card will be one of my favorites for sure.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment