Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another Card for Fall



As you can tell, if you have been reading my blog, that I really love this year's Holiday Catalog.  I love the products because I think most of the products are so versatile.  The stamp set "FOR ALL THINGS"  is no different.  I am so happy that they included leaves, acorns, wheat, and more all in a watercolor technique.  They included so many of my Fall favorites.
Even though I stamped all these wonderful images, there was something missing.  So I decided to add some bling.  If you look very closely, you will see orange sequins!  I found them in my Paper Pumpkin kit this month.  I then colored the Jewel Rhinestones using the Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie BLENDABILITIES.   The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  For All Things
PAPER:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
INK:  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES:  Orange Sequins, Glue Dots, Jewel Rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Blendabilities

This was a very simple card.  Sometimes it is nice to have a card that is very simple and catches your eye.  You do not have to use a lot of different techniques or fancy folds.  Sometimes it is just nice to have something that is simple and elegant.  If you have too many things going on with your card, it can take away from the beauty of it. Don't be afraid to make simple cards sometimes.  They can be just as beautiful.   Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment