Monday, September 22, 2014

Annual Halloween Gathering

Every year I have a "Halloween Gathering".  This is an event where my customers get together, eat, stamp and just enjoy each others company while getting projects done before Halloween.  Some use these cards for their family, teachers, grandchildren, friends and others.  I also include treat bags or containers that they can make to use to give candy to those extra special in their lives.  

This year I plan to use the Pumpkin Keepsake Box and the Owl Fry Box to give extra special treats to all of my Grandsons' Daycare Teachers and also to my Brother-in-Law's Health Care Wokers.  I think they will enjoy them, don't you?

This year I will be holding this event on Ocyober 8 @ 5 PM at one of my customers home.  I hold the "Gathering" like a card buffet.  You get to choose which project you would like to make and how many of each.  If you live in the area and would like to attend, please contact me so I can give you more details.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment