Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A New Baby in the Family

After one crazy week, Something wonderful and joyous happened. A new baby was born into the neighborhood and the family! My cousin's daughter lives across the street from s and she gave birth to a baby girl yesterday morning. So I had to make her a card. I saw this card on Jackie Topa's blog and CASED it. I did change some things around but the layout is basically the same. When I saw this on her blog, I thought it was a great way to use the "Stitched Stockings" stamp set. Instead of using the stockings as Christmas stockings, she turned them into baby booties. How adorable! The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Stitched Stockings
PAPER: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
INK: Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES: Stocking Builder Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Pearls, White Taffeta Ribbon, Fire Rhinestones, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

The baby was a bright spot in the past week. We did not have power for almost a week, no telephone or internet, the basement flooded, Eli and company were living with us until their electric came back on, we started baby sitting for Eli because Mom went back to work, and Lori got rear-ended going to her first day of work! What a week but then we had my other daughter get engaged on Saturday and now this baby girl. So things are getting better again!

I hope you understand why I was unable to post. But I should be back on track now. Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment