Thursday, September 8, 2011

September Technique Class- Card 1

Well I was able to get down to the basement where most of my stamps and supplies are yesterday. It is still raining and the water is still coming in the basement. I can hear my husband trying to shop vac some of the water. But I just had to get these cards finished and posted. This is one of the cards that we will be making at my technique classes this month. This technique is called "EMBOSSED RIBBON" and if you look closely at the close up you will be able to see it better. It gives the ribbon more texture and depth. It looks better in person but I think most cards look better in person than the pictures that I take.

If you wish to attend one of my classes, these are the dates:
Sept. 10-Saturday @ 9-11:30 am
Sept. 20- Tuesday @ 9:15- 11:45 am
Sept.21- Wednesday @ 7-9:30 pm

There is still space available on some dates. Please contact me if you are interested.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment