Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Greeting Card Kid in Baja

I have been working on cards for our next Holiday Stamp A Stack. This is one of my favorites. I love the simplicity of it. It just feels so serene to me because the colors that were used are very subdued. I used Baja Breeze and Whisper White for this card. The colors convey the feeling of Winter which is a good thing since I have a snowflake in the corner of this card. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
INK: Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Rhinestone Jewels, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip

I have been waiting to use this set for a card and I thought it would be perfect to use in this card. After I post this, I am back to working on the flyer for the next event. I have to work on these things when my grandson is around. He is very active and on the days that I watch him, all I can do is watch him. Since he learned to crawl, he is all over the place. So I am learning how to schedule my stamping around him. It will take me time to figure this stuff out. So please be patient with me until I can work out a routine. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment