Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Pics from the Shower

This is the last day that I will torture you with pictures from the shower.   This is a diaper cake that my daughter made for her sister.  I thought it was very cute.  You can see that we got wrapped up with the rubber ducky theme.














This is a tag that I made for the prizes.  The prize for the games was a bottle of shower gel.  I saw someone else doing the "From our shower to yours" sentiment on their tag.  I thought the duck from the EASY EVENTS stamp set was perfect to stamp on the tag with that sentiment.  I used Blender Pens and Ink Pads to adhere the color to the tag.  Isn't it cute?





 These cookies were adorable!  Andria's sister-in-law made them for the shower and we used them as part of the favors.  If you look closely, you will see little ducks and onesies.  I gave her the medium sized Cello Bags that SU has and our Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon to package the cookies so they looked fantastic to give those people attending the shower.





Here is the soon to be mom, opening the gifts.  I chose this picture because I love this baby quilt that one of her husband's aunts made.  It has cute little monkeys all over it and the colors will match their nursery colors and theme perfectly.  What a wonderful gift to give!














This is a picture of all the wonderful food that we had.  Andria's mother-in-law made most of this food and she basically came up with the menu for the shower.  We had a really nice variety of food to choose from and it all was fantastic!  Check out the rubber ducky in the back corner.  He was filled with ice and held the water bottles.  






And finally I had to add these pictures of Eli who was mesmerized by how big those balloons were.  And I know he loved the rubber duck at the top of all the balloons..  These were taken when we started to clean up.  He also decided he would try to ride the rubber ducky that held the water at the shower.  

The last 2 posts, I have had trouble getting the pictures and text where I wanted it.  But today I finally figured it out.  So this post should be easier to read.

I hope you enjoyed these pics.  There were so many other things I wanted to make or stamp but my daughter reined me in.  Once I got going it was hard to stop.  But I hope she enjoyed her shower.   I know I had a blast putting it together for her.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment