Friday, August 24, 2012

August Technique Class- Card 1

I am finally back after an unintentional break.  I guess I was so exhausted after planning the Baby Shower, putting together the Baptism after meal, and organizing my husband's family reunion the week after, I just could not get myself to do much.  But I was not relaxing after all those events, I started to babysit for Eli and Emmett the day after the reunion.  I like to think I just did not get to post not because I was exhausted but that I needed to get organized with a new routine.  I hope you all understand the small break in posting.

But today I am posting one of the cards from this month's Technique Class.  This card is using the TRIPLE TIME STAMPING technique.  This technique seems to be very popular right now.  When I saw it, I thought it would be perfect for a Fall card using my favorite stamp set, FRENCH FOLIAGE.  I just love the colors of Fall.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  French Foliage,  Friendly Phrases
PAPER:  Cajun Craze, Whisper White
INK:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES:  Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, Hemp Twine (retired)

The Brushed Bronze buttons are found in the Holiday Mini.  They make the perfect embellishment for a Fall project.  I should not have used the Hemp Twine since it is retired but I could not find my Linen Thread which is still available for sale.  

I am off and running again today.  I have both of the boys.  Emmett just settled down for a nap and Eli is off doing errands with Grandpop.  So it gave me a few minutes to get this posted.  Enjoy the day!


1 comment: