Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Technique Class- Card 2


This is the card that we made this month during Technique Cards.  This card is called a Double Gate Fold Card.  It is so simple to make and makes such a statement.  I decided to use Neutral DSP for these cards.  Some were made using the darker DSP, Early Espresso and also a lighter DSP, Crumb Cake.  After choosing my main colors, I thought I would make the flower using Fall colors.  The supplies that I used for these cards were:

STAMP SET: Blooming with Kindness
PAPER:  Neutral DSP ( I used Crumb Cake & Early Espresso, Whisper White
INK:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES:  Old Olive Marker, Simply Scored, Sponge, Sponge Daubers, Apothecary Label Framelits, Dimensionals

I finally got to use this stamp set.  From the minute I saw this set, I liked it.  I am very happy how this card came out.  Today is another busy day.  All the kids and their families are coming over today to celebrate my daughter's birthday and my new son-in-laws birthday which was last week.  So I have food to make and get a present yet.  But I love it when everyone is home.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment