Monday, December 20, 2010

Scrapbook Page for Eli

I have not been able to get to my computer lately because of things just keep getting crazier. We had to take my Dad back to the Dr. because the swelling would not go down on his hand since his fall. It was finally discovered that he has a fracture of a small bone in his wrist. So they placed a soft cast on his hand.

But today I took a few minutes for myself and created this scrapbook page. This picture was taken 7 hours after he was born. I used My Digital Studio to create this scrapbook page. The main colors that I used were Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Close to Cocoa. I used these colors because they match Eli's bedding. This was so easy to make and quick also. Although MDS has pre-designed pages, I prefer to create my own. What is nice about MDS, is you get to decide if you wish to use pre-designed pages or come up with your own design.

I plan to make Eli a scrapbook of his first year and this is the first page towards that attaining that goal. This page will be the cover to the book. I think I am going to enjoy this project especially with such a cute subject. Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment