Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Baby Shower for a Boy

Yes, I have been invited to yet another Baby Shower! This baby shower is for my close friend's daughter. Our children were very close when they were little and now they are both having Baby Boys! Her daughter is due in February and the shower they have planned will be held in January. I received the invitation today. So I decided I would show you what she has been working on. Her daughter loved the skunk from one of our stamp sets so we had to think of a way to get it on the card. I think using it on a Bib like card works perfect. The supplies that we used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Pun Fun
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White
INK: Black Staz- On
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Die, Circle Die, Big Shot, Texturz Plate, Scallop Circle Punch, Colored Pencils, non SU Ribbon

I think it is adorable and a great way to incorporate the skunk stamp. Can't wait for the shower, they always do a beautiful job throwing showers. The next few months are going to be crazy with babies. We know someone each month until March that will be having a baby. So you will see a lot more baby cards from me in the next few months. I hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you enjoy your day also!

No comments:

Post a Comment