Monday, September 9, 2013

September Thank You

I had  one good day last week when I was able to catch up on my stamping.  So I stamped and stamped and stamped.  While I was on a roll, I remembered I needed to get my Thank you notes for September done.  So I decided to use the new "Magnificent Maple" single stamp which can be found in the Holiday Catalog.  I also decided  to use the "Glorious Grunge" stamp set for the background on the leaf.  The supplies that I used for this mini card were:

STAMP SETS:  Glorious Grunge, Magnificent Maple
PAPER:  Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Whisper White
INK:  Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES:  Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

First I used the Glorious Grunge for the texture behind the leaf.  And then I used the Rock and Roll Technique to create a multi-colored leaf.  The only thing I regret is that I did not use the spatter stamp from the Glorious Grunge set and stamp that onto the Soft Suede card stock.  I think it would have added more depth to the card.  

Well I have the little guy today so I will not get that much done.  But I will have a new card tomorrow to show you.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment