Thursday, September 19, 2013

Congrats to my Downline

I finally had a few minutes to myself yesterday that I was able to get my congratulations cards photographed so I can send them out this month.  I have started to send out Cogratulations cards out to the top three sellers of the month in my downline.  This is the card that they will be receiving this month. It is a CASE of a card that I saw with some changes.

I love the rustic feel that this card has.  The burlap ribbon helps to convey that.  I tried not to clutter this card up, so it is very simple.  The "GLORIOUS GRUNGE" stamp set was used to create texture on the background.  And finally I used the "ROCK AND ROLL" technique on the Maple leaf to add more color and interest to the card.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Zoo Babies (sentiment), Maple Leaf, Glorious Grunge
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
INK:  Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES:  Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Regal Buttons (RETIRED)

I ran out of Natural Buttons because I am using them for this month's Technique Class.  So I resorted to  using a button that is retired from last year's catalog.  But the button goes with my color scheme so I hope I am forgiven for using a retired product this time. They will be going out in the mail today.

 I have a few people coming over today to work on the Holiday SAS cards.  I plan to start my personal Christmas Cards today.  We will see if I will be able to get started.  I plan to have a nice relaxing day with fellow stampers today.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment