Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Technique Class- Card 2



While I have a chance I will try to get this card posted while the baby is sleeping. The baby was sick yesterday with a fever which he has had for 3 days.  I took him to the Dr. and they said it was a virus.  But when a baby is sick,  all you want to do is hold them and give them lots of love until they feel better.  

But anyway...this is the second card that we will be making in Technique Class.  This is a POP SLIDER CARD and it is such an easy card to make but boy will it make the recipient smile.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP  SETS:  Wicked Cool, Googly Ghouls, Delightful Dozen
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
INK:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Cutting and Scoring Tool, 1/2" Black Scallop Dots Ribbon, 1" Cicle Punch, Sticky Strip, Black Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, Googlie Eyes, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals

I think this is such a cute card that anyone would enjoy getting.  I think it is so neat how you get to see the sentiment on the inside of the card.


If you wish to attend one of my Technique Classes this month, her are the dates and times:

Tuesday, September 18 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday, September 19 @ 7-9:30 PM
Saturday, September 29 @ 9- 11:30 AM

Cost is $10 or $5 if $25 worth of product is purchased.  If interested in attending , please contact me.


Emmett will be here soon.  I hope he is feeling better today.  While he is napping, I am going to try to finish samples for a stamp camp I am planning.  It is supposed to be another beautiful day.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment