Friday, September 14, 2012

Holiday Stamp A Stack Card

It is that time of year again when Susan I plan events to help you get ready early for the Holidays. We hold 4 Holiday Stamp A Stack events.  That is where you have the opportunity to get a jump start on your Holiday card making.  We have them 4 consecutive months so that when done you have all the cards you need finished.  This weekend we are hosting the second session in the series of four.  This is one of the cards that we will be making.  At convention I saw a card that used on White and silver and I thought it was just so elegant.  I could not wait to come home and try it out.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Star Tree
PAPER:  Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
INK:  Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Silver Embossing Powder, Heating Tool

How simple is that!  Although it does not use a lot of supplies, I think it is extremely elegant and gives the feeling of serenity.  This is a card everyone would love to receive.  

This is not the best picture of this card but I had already cropped the picture for our flyer and my friend borrowed the cards so I was unable to get a better picture of it.  Well Emmett will be here in a few minutes and my Grandma duties will be starting.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment