Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Card

This is a card that I made for my daughter to give to Eli's teachers at daycare.  Since this is Teacher Appreciation Week, she thought it would be nice to give them a card and a little something.  So she asked mom to come up with a card to give them.  I had seen this card on Debbbie Henderson's blog where you are able to get a tutorial.  With Eli and 2 more grandchildren coming soon I decided I need to create more cards for kids.  


This was such a quick and easy card to make.  the supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SET: Bold Blossoms (retired SU) 
PAPER:  Garden Green, Pear Pizazz
INK:  Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Tasteful Trim Die, Big Shot


The Pear Pizazz paper will be retiring this year. I used the retired sentiment because I thought it was a perfect sentiment for this card.  My daughter will be picking up the cards this morning to give them when she drops him off at daycare today.  I hope the women there will like them.  The ladies that work there are so nice and do such nice things with the kids.  They deserve to get a BIG thank you this week.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment