Tuesday, May 29, 2012

June Technique Class- Card 1

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.  I am still trying to get over whatever I have.  I am still not feeling as peppy as I should.  Sunday was the first day since it hit me that I was out and about and that was only to get groceries.  But anyway, I have been trying to get to play with all the great new products that I have been able to pre-order.  


This stamp set is named "EVERYTHING ELEANOR" and we received it at Leadership.  I also used a new stamp set which you will also find in the NEW 2012-13 catalog called, "ITTY BITTY BANNERS"for the sentiment. The background was created by using "EN FRANCOIS".  Although this is a very easy card to make, I like the simplicity of it.


I am sure you are wondering how this card be one of the technique cards for this month.  The theme this month is "Tips, Tricks, and New Products".  I have shown you the new products but there is a trick hidden in this card.  It is so simple but it creates an impact on this card.


If you are interested in Technique Class this month, please contact me.  The dates this month are:
Saturday June 2 @ 9-11:30 AM
Tuesday June 5 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday June 6 @ 7-9:30 PM


We will make 3 cards using 3 different tips or tricks using some of the "New" products available.  You will also receive a technique card for each tip or trick demonstrated. 
Cost $10 or $5 if $25 worth of product is purchased.


This month is going to be a little crazy because my second grandchild is due toward the end of this month.  I am so excited!  I am trying to get a lot of my stamping projects due at the beginning of the month so I can spend some time with the little one once he arrives.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment