Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Angelic Joy

Just a quick post today. Here is another quick and simple card to use at the Holiday Season. This card was made with the stamp set, "Angelic Joy" which can be found in the new Holiday Mini catalog. this is a perfect card to send out to friends and family who like receiving religious cards. I colored the angel by using Aquapainters. Shimmery Paint was used to create the shimmery angel wings, halo, and robe. I think it highlights the angel quite well. he supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Angelic Joy
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Marina Mist DSP
INK: Black Staz-On, More Mustard, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist
ACCESSORIES: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Pearl Mist Shimmer Paint, Aquapainters, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

I had a customer who really like this stamp set tell me that she thought that this stamp set would also be good to use for sympathy cards in addition to Christmas cards. I agree with her. I think the angel and the sentiments in the set could be used for other occasions. I enjoy talking and sharing ideas with my customers. I think that sharing ideas is a great way to get your creative juices flowing. Well I am off and running for the day. I want to start to bake cookies for the shower. I do not want to let everything go to the last minute. I hope that you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment