Friday, September 24, 2010

Scallop Circle Die Make & Take

Isn't this the cutest way to give someone chocolate bars? Sallie demonstrated this at Pennie's on Saturday. Check out the three dimensional flower on the front. Isn't it just the cutest? Buffy, Susan and I thought that it was so cute, that Buffy had us do this as our Make & Take on Sunday. It such an easy way to spice up a small gift. The supplies that we used for this were:

PAPER: Jolly Holiday DSP
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Die, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Punch, Vintage Brads, 1-1/4" Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Wide Oval Punch, and of course Hershey CHOCOLATE Snack Bars

You need the chocolate bars. That is the best part of this project! Who wouldn't want to receive chocolate? This post is not as long as I would have liked but this was the third time I typed this. We had a storm last night and I lost what I was typing because my router stopped working. Nothing was saved. Then I started the post again and my computer had some kind of error and it shut down and only saved the first three lines. Not a good day. Hope your day today is better. Go enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment