Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Convention Swap Card #1

One of my favorite things to do at convention or any SU event is to exchange swaps.  I created 3 different one for convention this year.  While I am on the road, I will post each day one of the swaps I made.

I told you that I was loving this stamp set," Sea Street".  So of course I just had to use this set for one of my swaps. This is a very clean card.  I love the Red, White, and Blue theme.  But I had to add a little yellow in one of the flags to add a small pop of color.  I also just had to add a bit of sparkle.  I put Dazzling Details on top of the Starfish.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Sea Street
PAPER:  Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Early Espresso
INK:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES:  1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling DiamondsStylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Real Red, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight Markers

I hope the people that I swap with will like this card.  I spent more time than I would like to coloring the flags but I think it helped make this card.  I liked the way the card turned out and I guess that is what really matters.  Just 2 more days until we get into Salt Lake City.  Can not wait!  A group of us will be meeting for dinner at the Blue Iguana.  I am so excited to meet up with my friends and see them again since I only get to see some of them at Convention and at Leadership.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment