Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pennie's Christmas Card

I was so excited when I got the mail yesterday.  In with all my Christmas cards, I found one sent to me by my Upline, Pennie.  Since Pennie moved to Washington State, I do not get to see her much except for Stampin' Up events.  So I was so excited to receive a Christmas Card from her which of course she made herself.  I LOVE it!

Pennie used a color scheme that I would have been afraid to try.  I am more of a traditional red and green girl myself.  But I loved this.

The supplies that she used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Christmas Messages, Frosted Flurrues
PAPER:  Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Silver Glimmer Paper, Winter Frost DSP
INK:  Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES:  Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Northern Flurry EF, Big Shot

I love this time of year when you hear from people you do not get to see often.  It really means a lot to me when I receive a Christmas card from them.  And even more when they make the card themselves.  Well I am off with another busy day.  No grandsons to watch today so I will be busy trying to get things done that I can not when I am watching the boys.  I have a long list and need to get started.  You Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment