Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Holiday Stamp A Stack Card #2

What a cute little guy!  He is perfect to give to any child who is on your list or to anyone who is still a child at heart.  I think I saw this little guy on Leann Greaff's blog and fell in love with him. 

For this year 's cards I personally am trying to come up with more cards that use supplies that are more versatile.  I think it is a good idea that when you buy a stamp set, embossing folder, punch, ect., that you can use it for more projects than just the one you bought it for.  Hopefully, this is a card that gives you a reason to pull out that Top Note die and punches and start working.

This is the second card that you can choose to make at our Holiday Stamp A Stack which I am hosting on August 18 @ 1 PM at my house.  If you are interested in attending, please contact me before August 10th.  

Today is a day off from babysitting so I am trying to get some cleaning done and run some errands.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment