Friday, November 4, 2011

An Oldie But Goodie

This is a swap card that I made last year for a group swap. I did not come up with anything new this week because we have ALL been sick. Eli started with an intestinal virus and he infected everyone, my Dad, my husband, his mom and dad and finally me. All week I have been taking care of sick people and it finally caught up with me. I felt I needed to post something so I brought this card back from last year. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Day of Gratitude, French Foliage
PAPER: Whisper White, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
INK: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Regal Buttons, Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot

I hope you enjoyed the card. Hopefully this weekend I will feel better and so will everybody else. The poor little guy did not even get a chance to Trick or Treat because he was so sick. He still is not himself but he is getting better everyday. If I feel good enough I will have something new to show you on Monday. Enjoy the day and keep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment